驯龙高手2经典台词,驯龙高手2是一部经典CG动画的续集,在北美上映后的评价极高,在中国大陆目前尚未上映,档次还处于未知状态~
上映日期:美国2014年06月20日 中国待定
驯龙高手2简介:《驯龙高手2》(How to Train Your Dragon 2)是一部2014年美国3D电脑动画奇幻喜剧动作片,由梦工厂动画制作,20世纪福克斯发行,改编自英国女作家克瑞西达·科威尔所著的同名儿童书籍,为2010年作品《驯龙高手》的续集。前作导演迪恩·德布洛斯编剧并执导, 杰伊·巴鲁切尔、杰拉德·巴特勒、乔纳·希尔、Craig Ferguson、America Ferrera、Christopher Mintz-Plasse、T.J. Miller、Kristen Wiig 、Kit Harrington、Cate Blanchett 和 Djimon Hounsou为配音演员。
剧情:故事发生在前部的五年之后,赛龙比赛已成为岛上最受欢迎的一项运动,男女主人公小嗝嗝与阿斯特丽德驾着自己的龙开始探索未知的世界。他俩发现自己已卷入一场战争的中心地带,必须率领族人捍卫这片土地的平静。
驯龙高手2经典台词:
1.This is Berk.这里是博克岛
2.It's 12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death.有像北极那样12天绝望的严寒也有南极酷冷的垂死之感
3.It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery.岛就坐落在"悲剧子午线"上
4.My village.In a word:sturdy.这就是我的家乡简而言之:一成不变
5.It's been here for seven generations but every single building is new.现在这里是第七代人了但是房子都还很新
6.We have fishing,hunting,and a charming view of the sunsets.我们打渔打猎还可以欣赏迷人的夕阳
7.The only problems are the pests.唯一的问题是害虫
8.You see,most places have mice or mosquitoes.一般来说害虫都是老鼠或是蚊子
9.Most people would leave,but not us.大多数人选择离开但是不是我们
10.We're Vikings.我们是维京人
11.We stubbornness issues.我们拥有顽强
12.My name is Hiccup.我叫Hiccup
13.Great name,I know.But it's not the worst.我知道不是什么伟大的名字但是也不是最糟的
14.Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off Gnomes and Trolls.父母们相信一个难听的名字可以驱赶地精和恶魔
15.Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.好像我们维京勇士的壮举还不如一个名字
16.That's Stoick the Vast,Chief of the tribe.这是大块头Stoick部落的首领
17.They say that when he was a baby he popped a Dragon's head clean off its shoulders.他们说他还是婴儿的时候他就能把龙头从它的脖子上扭下来
18.Do I believe it?Yes,I do.我相信吗?当然信
19.What have we got?有哪些龙?
20.Who?Me?Nah,come on...I'm way too muscular for their taste.谁?我?得了吧...我肌肉太多它们不喜欢
21.They wouldn't know what to do with all...this.它们不知道怎么吃所有的...这些
22.Well,they need toothpicks,don't they?好吧它们需要牙签是吧?
23.The meathead with the attitude and interchangeable hands,is Gobber.那个脾气暴躁还装着义肢的傻瓜叫Gobber
24.I have been his apprentice ever since I was little.我从小做他的学徒
25.We move to the moor defenses.We'll counterattack with the catapults.我们去空旷的地方防守用投射器反攻
26.See?Old village.Lots and lots of new houses.看见了吗?老村落却有很多很多新房子
27.Taking down one of those would definitely get me a girlfriend.打倒一条肯定可以找到一个女朋友
28.This thing never steals food,never shows itself,and...它从不偷东西从不现身然而...
29.never misses.从未失手
30.No one has ever killed a Night Fury.没人杀死过夜煞
31.That's why I'm going to be the first.这就是我想成为第一个的原因
32.It's not so much what you look like.It's what's inside that he can't stand.他在乎的不是你的外表他看重的是你的灵魂
33.We're Vikings.It's an occupational hazard.我们是维京人冒险是维京人的天职
34.When I was a boy...-Oh,here we go.我小的时候...-哦又来了
35.My father told me to bang my head against a rock,and I did it.我父亲让我用头去撞石头我照做了
36.I thought it was crazy,but I didn't question him.我觉得这很疯狂但是我没问他为什么
37.And you know what happened?你猜怎么着了?
38.You got a headache.-That rock split in two.你犯头疼病了-石头裂成了两半
39.It taught me what a Viking could do,Gobber.这让我体会到一个维京人的潜力Gobber
40.He could crush mountains,level forests,他能撞碎山脉夷平森林
41.tame seas!征服大海
42.Even as a boy I knew what I was,what I had to become...在我还是个孩子的时候我就知道我会变成什么...
43.This is Berk...这里是博克岛...
44.It snows nine months of the year and hails the other three.一年下九个月的雪另三个月下冰雹
45.Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless.任何生长在这的食物都坚硬无味
46.The people that grow here are even more so.生长在这的人们更是坚韧不拔
47.The only upsides are the pets.唯一的好处就是宠物
48.While other places have ponies or parrots...当别的地方饲养小马或者鹦鹉时...
49.We have...我们却拥有...
50.Dragons.龙
驯龙高手1经典台词:
1、Okay, but I hit a Night Fury. It's not like the last few times, Dad!
但是我击中了夜煞。和上几次不一样,爸爸!
2、Stoick: I need to speak with you too, son. I think it's time you to learned to fight dragons.
儿子,我也正想和你说些事。我认为你该学习屠龙了。
3、I know it seems hopeless, but the truth is you won't always be around to protect him.
我知道这希望渺茫,但是你不能总是保护他。
4、I'm a Viking. I'm a Viking! I did this.
我是维京人!我是维京人!是我做的。
5、Hiccup: Oh, the Gods hate me. Some people lose their knife or their mug. No, not me! I managed to lose an entire dragon.
哦,上帝不喜欢我。有些人会弄丢刀子,杯子。不,不应该是我啊!我弄丢了一条龙!
6、Stoick: Stop! Just, stop! Every time you step outside disaster falls. Can you not see that I have bigger problems?
闭嘴!给我闭嘴!你一出门,灾难就降临。你没发现我还有更大的麻烦吗?
7、Snotlout: I've never seen any one mess up that badly. That helped!
好厉害的败家子啊,太帅了!
8、Stoick: My father told me to bang my head against a rock, and I did it. I thought it was crazy, but I didn't question him.
我父亲让我用头去撞石头,我照做了。我觉得这很疯狂,但是我没问他为什么。
9、Hiccup: Between you and me, the village could do with a little less feeding, don't you think?
看这身材差距,如果都不像你们这么硕大,村子也可以少负担些口粮?
10、I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms. Extra guts and glory on the side. This here. This is a talking fish bone!
我要的是壮如牛的男孩,另外还得有勇气和荣誉感。这个,你给我的分明是火柴棒!
11、Gobber: Now, you're thinking about this all wrong. It's not so much what you look like. It's what's inside that he can't stand.
不,你想错了,他在乎的不是你的外表,他看重的是你的灵魂。
12、Stoick: We're Vikings. It's an occupational hazard. Now who's with me? Alright...Those who stay will look after Hiccup.
我们是维京人,冒险是维京人的天职。那么,谁和我一起去?好吧……留下来的人照看Hiccup。
13、Stoick: He'd be killed before you let the first dragon out of its cage.
在你放出第一条龙之前,他就会被吓死。
14、He doesn't listen. He has the attention span of a sparrow. I take him fishing and he goes hunting for...for Trolls!
他从来不听我的话,他宁可盯着看麻雀。我带他去捕鱼,他却跑去找……巨魔!
驯龙高手2经典台词为您介绍到这里,希望它对您有帮助。如果您喜欢这篇文章,不妨分享给您的好友吧。更多经典台词尽在:经典语录!
上一篇:
触不可及经典台词下一篇:
你笑了经典台词